The first Resilient Leader event was a huge success! We had a full room, and more leaders kept coming! By the time everyone showed up, there was standing room only. We received amazing feedback for the content and venue. In response to the many asking for a redux, we will run The Resilient Leader again!
Lock in your calendars and come join us:
FREE event with Patty Duque and Grant Withrington
The Resilient Leader
Wednesday 20 March 2019 at WeWork
located on 310 Edward St. in the 192 Central Building (entrance through Turbot & Edward St.)
If you lead a household, a small team, large department, an entire organisation, or simply want to increase your personal resilience skills, this event is for you!
Do any of these resonate?
- Is stress getting to you and leading you to unproductive behaviors?
- Are you spending too much time managing ‘people problems’ to focus on getting your things done?
- Do you struggle to engage others in delivering the right outcomes?
If so, we’d love to see you at The Resilient Leader, where we will talk about:
- The role of emotions and performance
- The neuroscience behind motivation, engagement and resilience
- The negative impact of people feeling overly worried, frustrated, concerned, stressed, inadequate or fearful
- Techniques to motivate, engage and develop resilience for yourself and others
Come along and join us!
This workshop is for: Leaders who are keen to know how to better manage themselves, engage others, develop a workplace culture that fosters resilience, teamwork and high performance and who are ready to commit to doing what it takes to make it happen. It’s for those who want to start bringing more happiness to the workplace.
This workshop is not for:
Leaders who are happy with current workplace performance or who are not open to challenging their pre-conceptions about managing performance in order to become an inspirational leader.
Bring a friend, colleague, family member or anyone you think would benefit from this event. Look forward to seeing you there!
Grant Withrington and Patty Duque