FREE event with Patty Duque and Grant Withrington
The Resilient Leader
Monday 18 February 2019 at WeWork
Leadership is facilitating high performance
Although Leadership is fundamentally about facilitating high performance, most leaders will tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and the organisation is no easy task.
Unless they understand the linkage between the way people feel and the way they perform. Simply put, people perform their best at work when they feel they’re involved in purposeful work, when they have an opportunity to learn and grow, and when they feel valued, cared for, consulted, respected, informed and understood.
They are often described as ‘resilient’ rather than ’temperamental’, and they develop and use their self-management skills to create positive workplace cultures.
This is where we can help.
If you lead a small team, large department or an entire organisation, we’d love for you to take our simple 3 question challenge:
- Are you spending too much time managing ‘people problems’ to focus on your own productivity?
- Do you struggle to engage others in delivering the right business outcomes?3. Is stress in the workplace impacting resilience and leading to unproductive behaviours and poor performance?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we’d love to hear from you.
We are pleased to invite you to a FREE event, The Resilient Leader, where we will explore:
- The role of emotions in workplace performance
- The neuroscience behind motivation, engagement and resilience
- The negative impact of workers feeling overly worried, frustrated, concerned, stressed, inadequate or fearful.
- Techniques to motivate, engage and develop resilience for self and others.
Come along and join us!
This workshop is for:
Leaders who are keen to know how to better manage themselves, engage others, develop a workplace culture that fosters resilience, teamwork and high performance and who are ready to commit to doing what it takes to make it happen. It’s for those who want to start bringing more happiness to the workplace.
This workshop is not for:
Leaders who are happy with current workplace performance or who are not open to challenging their pre-conceptions about managing performance in order to become an inspirational leader.